Watch Bad Girls Club Live Tonight - 1 AM EST - BELOW

^^Looking for Bad Girls Club newest episode? It will stream LIVE right here! Keep checking back. It will air again soon!

P.S. I hate Nasty-assia!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Hate Ryan from Real World So Bad!


This kid just makes me nauseous. I'm not even joking! Like, seriously - he's a total douchette and I really wish one of his roomies would throw water on him the next time he decides to "blow dry" his frontal area.


Here are ten reasons why I can't stand the boy.


1. The whole earlobe thing. How weird is that, though?
2. The way he pouts his lips like Billy Idol use to do in the 80s.
3. The blow dryer deal. Seriously?
4. The way he obsesses over Preston - constantly thinking and plotting. Disturbing.
5. How he acted like a total beyotch on day 1 over rooming with Knight. I bet he just thought Eric was hotter.
6. How he calls his brother every 15 minutes to constantly be reassured that he isn't gay. (he isn't?)
7. How he flirted with a gay guy to get some free drinks and then "acted" all disgusted when he assumed the cameras caught dude kissing him on the neck. (We didn't see you smile afterward either, boo.)
8. How he wore that super lame ass purity ring just to have something to talk about.
9. How he made Knight's addiction confession all about him. "My girlfriend totally made me pop Xanax!" (dude, stfu!)
10. How he constantly tries to perfect his messy hair.


Like real talk - I just want to smack the shit out of this kid. I'd actually pay.

4 responses:

Anonymous said...

Ryan knows damn well he likes boys. Don't we all?

Anonymous said...

I saw ryan suck a weiner on a video.

Elroy said...

lmao what? post the link man. i gotta see this one. hey was it a regular frankfurter or some large kielbasa... i mean either way its really homo. i believe ya!

Anonymous said...

I live in AZ and I see Ryan all the time with two gay men.Its just so lame that he thinks he has to hide being attracted to men.If you are then you are,to each its own.

ThatLoud's World Wide Friends!








ThatLoud Archive

Contact Us

Contact us at
email@ThatLoud.com
or
call our
ThatLoud Hot Line
(646) 405-5004
(NYC #)

ThatLoud.com specializes in covering the latest scoop on reality programs like Real World, Bad Girls Club, and Jersey Shore!
ThatLoud.com promises to bring you the most recent info, and updates on your favorite reality shows!
ThatLoud.com is updated throughout the day, all day, every day!

Subscribe

Tagz

All content on this blog was added with permission from the creator or created by ThatLoud.com. Powered by Blogger.
nice