Watch Bad Girls Club Live Tonight - 1 AM EST - BELOW

^^Looking for Bad Girls Club newest episode? It will stream LIVE right here! Keep checking back. It will air again soon!

P.S. I hate Nasty-assia!
Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jersey Shore - Season 2 - Episode 4 - What U Think?

So from the previews for episode 4 of this season of Jersey Shore, we know that Jenny and Snooki will collaborate on a way to let Sammi know that Ronnie has been "cheating" on her. I don't even know if you can consider it cheating seeing how they aren't technically together, although Ronnie sleeps with her every night. (Complicated, I know!)

Anyways, although we haven't seen episode 4 yet, we're guessing that J-Woww and Snooki actually print out the letter and leave it somewhere in the house for Sammi to find.

Questions to our beloved readers:
      Do you think Snooki and J-Woww should have snitched?
      Do you think Angelina will be blamed for this?

Leave comments below!

3 responses:

|3A|3Y |3oo P!NK!3 Poo said...

I cant wait to se this episode. First of all I would have probably done the same thing. I mean they are girls and are suppose to be cool. I can understand the guys not wanting to get involved however Jenny and Snookie are the closest to Sammi and I think Sammi would feel even worse if no one in the house had the balls to let her know. I think writing this anonymous letter is the perfect way to let Sammi know how much of a friggin SLEAZE BAG Ronnie really is! This way, no one will get the finger pointed at them but yea you are probably right. Angelina might get blamed. If so she deserves to get screamed at more anyways. Screw her!

P.s. I love this site!

Anonymous said...

yeah you're right!!!!!! angelina sucks

ajsfjiejsijoifje said...

Angelina should be kicked off the show. She's just annoying and it doesn't really give me a good laugh anymore when the guys ditch her or when the girls get into a fight. I would've told Sammi straight up if I was her real friend but then again I'm not a girl so I really couldn't say. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls is how I put it.

ThatLoud's World Wide Friends!








ThatLoud Archive

Contact Us

Contact us at
email@ThatLoud.com
or
call our
ThatLoud Hot Line
(646) 405-5004
(NYC #)

ThatLoud.com specializes in covering the latest scoop on reality programs like Real World, Bad Girls Club, and Jersey Shore!
ThatLoud.com promises to bring you the most recent info, and updates on your favorite reality shows!
ThatLoud.com is updated throughout the day, all day, every day!

Subscribe

Tagz

All content on this blog was added with permission from the creator or created by ThatLoud.com. Powered by Blogger.
nice