Watch Bad Girls Club Live Tonight - 1 AM EST - BELOW

^^Looking for Bad Girls Club newest episode? It will stream LIVE right here! Keep checking back. It will air again soon!

P.S. I hate Nasty-assia!
Friday, October 29, 2010

Angelina's Response to Jersey Shore Season 2 Reunion Special

"What a joke!" Angelina begins, corresponding with Marissa Q. from ThatLoud.com via Twitter.

Angelina, how do you feel about Mike?


"These douche bags have no idea! Especially that asshole Mike. OMG! He is so full of himself and I'm so completely over it. I can't wait for him to come to my neck of the woods so he can face the ass kicking of a lifetime. I have friends that are just waiting to beat the crap out of him. He has no idea! First of all, no woman wanted him out of the entire city of Miami. Not one woman wanted to be bothered with his ugly ass, which is why he cock blocked Pauly and Vin the entire time. Then, when he saw that I was getting some action, he tried to do the same with me. The guy is like the biggest hater known to man. Like every time I tried to get my flirt one wit some guy, I'd see Mike's ugly, 40 year old face like staring at me and like shaking his head. Who needs that? Who wants to see that when they're out at a club trying to have a good time? I hate the kid."


What do you feel when Vinny comes to mind?

"Vinny is fake as hell. I honestly can't stand the kid. And to be honest, I wish I would have never hooked up with his ugly ass. He doesn't even deserve to have a friend like me. He's another one who has to face the music when he finally comes back to Staten Island to chill. He hasn't really been home much, but when he gets back and settles in, he'll be walking around trying to hide the black eyes. Trust me!"

Wow! And what about Pauly?


"Well I don't really have much to say about Pauly. I mean, I apologized for slapping him but in the end, I guess he sort of deserved it. I mean, who really cares about Pauly. Usually, he's so far up Vinny and Mike's ass I can't see him anyways. Fuck Pauly, too. Whatever."

Alrighty then! Moving right along. Have you been in touch with Jenni or Snooki at all since you left Miami?

"Actually I have. I hung out with Snooki one night but I ended up hooking up with her ex-boyfriend Emilio so ya know, whatever. As far as Jenni, I hate the bitch. She is a two faced, backstabbing ogre. She was like the ugliest and most fakest bitch in the house and cheated on Tom the entire time. I have proof! She tried to blame all her shit on me but ya know, karma is a bitch and the truth will come out."

And you know I have to ask you about Sammi and Ronnie, right?


"Well, ya know them two guys freakin like deserve each other. They are both like idiots. Sammi is running around trying to fuckin find out what the hell Ronnie is pulling when the whole time he was cheating on her right in front of her face. She's an idiot! A total airhead. And as far as the note is concerned, I told Sammi and Ronnie both I had no parts in that note and now that the truth has come out, they still want to like, look down their noses as at me when I was true friend to them both? Come on! The proof is in the fucking pudding, Sammi. You got played. I didn't write the note. Obviously the whole world is a witness to that but I still got blamed for it. That's basically why I left. I could never do right in the eyes of these idiots. Why live with a bunch of people who you don't respect and who don't respect you? To hell with them all! I tried to be a friend to Sammi. She turned out to not only back stab me but went and like became friends with Nicole again? Seriously? Give me a fuckin break!"


Do you still keep in touch with Jose?


"Unfortunately, I had to kick Jose to the curb. He turned out to be another douche bag, but aren't they all? I mean, I didn't really like him that much to begin with. I think anyone who watched the show could tell. I don't even know what happened to that cheap ass watch he gave me. I think Mike stole it."

Will we see on you on Season 3 of Jersey Shore, Angelina?

"Maybe. If I'm there, you're gonna see me raise hell. Believe that!"

0 responses:

ThatLoud's World Wide Friends!








Contact Us

Contact us at
email@ThatLoud.com
or
call our
ThatLoud Hot Line
(646) 405-5004
(NYC #)

ThatLoud.com specializes in covering the latest scoop on reality programs like Real World, Bad Girls Club, and Jersey Shore!
ThatLoud.com promises to bring you the most recent info, and updates on your favorite reality shows!
ThatLoud.com is updated throughout the day, all day, every day!

Subscribe

Tagz

All content on this blog was added with permission from the creator or created by ThatLoud.com. Powered by Blogger.
nice