Watch Bad Girls Club Live Tonight - 1 AM EST - BELOW

^^Looking for Bad Girls Club newest episode? It will stream LIVE right here! Keep checking back. It will air again soon!

P.S. I hate Nasty-assia!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vinny, "I Missed My Mom So Much!"

It should come as no surprise to any real Jersey Shore fan to hear how much Vinny missed his family, especially his mother, during taping of all three seasons of the show. Continue reading to learn how Vinny really felt about his mother while being away from his Staten Island home during taping of the show.
"To miss your friends and stuff is one thing, but missing your mother is something way different. I don't even think the other guys from the show missed their parents as much as I missed my mine. I mean like, my mom is just the best person in the world to me. She would never judge me or be mad at me. She loves me unconditionally. Like, when the cameras are off and no one else is around, my mom is the only person who is still there waiting for me with a smile and likely a nice meal, too."


Awww!!!!

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

click here tramadol much get high - buy tramadol online safe

ThatLoud's World Wide Friends!








Contact Us

Contact us at
email@ThatLoud.com
or
call our
ThatLoud Hot Line
(646) 405-5004
(NYC #)

ThatLoud.com specializes in covering the latest scoop on reality programs like Real World, Bad Girls Club, and Jersey Shore!
ThatLoud.com promises to bring you the most recent info, and updates on your favorite reality shows!
ThatLoud.com is updated throughout the day, all day, every day!

Subscribe

Tagz

All content on this blog was added with permission from the creator or created by ThatLoud.com. Powered by Blogger.
nice